Corporate Giving & Partnership
Maintaining local access to continued exceptional care, technology and talent is the result of ongoing commitment and investment from generous corporations and individuals in our community. These caring entities recognize the value of collaborating with Erlanger Health System Foundations to enhance the quality of life in our community.
Corporate involvement inspires respect from employees, customers and the public. Studies show that consumers prefer companies that support local causes. More efficient healthcare for employees and customers creates a more productive business and living environment.
There are several ways to make a gift as a corporate partner: Sponsor an event, participate in an event, offer in-kind goods and services, make a project or program gift, volunteer your time and more. The Foundation offers large and small events year round that take sponsorship but also offer opportunities for employees to work together and fundraise or volunteer. Our most popular corporate event is the Children's Hospital Dragon Boat Festival.
Erlanger Health System Foundations will serve as your partner in creating a giving strategy that meets your business objectives and maximizes your public exposure. Please contact the Foundation office to set up a meeting to discuss a plan for your company's gift or to learn more about our event participation opportunities.
Here's a summary of potential benefits you'll company could receive when partnering:
- Behind the scenes tours
- Lunch and learn opportunities for staff
- Tickets and invitations to events year round
- Display space/ recognition at events
- Logo recognition on websites, collateral, signage, t-shirts, etc.
- Ad space (TV, radio, newspaper, billboard; all dependent on availability)
- Social Media recognition
- Recognition in Erlanger Foundations and Erlanger employee communications
- Leadership and Teamwork Opportunities
- Increased employee morale
Special Thanks to our Corporate Partners:
(List coming soon!!)